Mentoring and Acceleration
Program for Promotion of Creative Economy
The Program for Promotion of Creative Economy, result of a partnership between National Association of Entities Promoting Innovative Enterprises (Associação Nacional de Entidades Promotoras de Empreendimentos Inovadores Anprotec), Samsung and the Korean Center for Creative Economy and Innovation (Centro Coreano de Economia Criativa e Inovação – CCEI Daegu), aims to identify, select and offer support to innovative enterprises in areas of interest to the South Korean multinational.
By entering the Program, the selected company takes part in a series of activities, developed throughout the round. Among these activities:
- Presentation of the startups for a specialized team from Samsung through pitch sessions;
- Mentoring with Samsung’s technical team about strategic themes, such as creative economy, product design, digital marketing and company technologies;
- Development of a business model;
- Support of incubators selected by the Program;
- Training focused on the creation of innovative enterprises, inspired by the Korean Model of Culture in Creative Economy, established in South Korea by CCEI Daegu.